If you are studying Italian, our list of the most popular Italian tongue twisters will help you improve your pronunciation. Have a look at our list below, and start reading some of these Italian tongue twisters every day. In the beginning it will be quite tough, but don’t worry… it’s just a matter of practice!
ITALIAN TONGUE TWISTERS
- Tre tigri contro tre tigri
- Figlia, sfoglia la foglia; sfoglia la foglia, figlia.
- A quest’ora il questore in questura non c’è.
- Vedo un ragno nel suo regno, che lavora con impegno e uno gnomo che fa il bagno con un cigno nello stagno.
- Sopra la panca la capra canta, sotto la panca la capra crepa.
- Trentatré trentini entrarono a Trento, tutti e trentatré trotterellando.
- Apelle figlio d’Apollo fece una palla di pelle di pollo, tutti i pesci vennero a galla per vedere la palla di pelle di pollo fatta da Apelle figlio d’Apollo.
- Ma fossi tu quel barbaro barbiere che barbassi quella barba così barbaramente a piazza Barberini.
If you want to discover more Italian tongue twisters, click here.
The tongue twisters are a very helpful tool that will help you improve your Italian speaking and your memory too.
If you want to discover how to pronounce the letters of the Italian alphabet and some of the most difficult sounds in Italian, such as CE, CI, CHE, CHI, GE, GI, GHE, GHI, have a look at our video about the Italian alphabet below:
In our YouTube Channel you will also find other interesting videos presented by our native Italian teachers about Italian grammar and vocabulary. It’s a fantastic way to learn Italian online easily and quickly!
And remember, that we also offer Italian lessons at your home/office in London and Italian lessons by Skype. So, don’t be scared of learning a new language, contact us, and we will be very happy to give you more information about our services.
In the meantime, start practicing with our list of the most popular Italian tongue twisters.