If you want to learn Italian in Bologna, “La Regenta” Italian language school is the best option for you. The school offers Italian courses for those students who want to improve their Italian level with authentic Italian people, in a real environment.
Learn Italian in Bologna. Courses for all levels
La Regenta School offers courses in Bologna for all kinds of students, from beginners to advanced levels. There are three courses you can apply for:
- Super intensive: 6 hours a day, from Monday to Friday, minimum 2 weeks.
- Intensive: 4 hours a day, from Monday to Friday, minimum 2 weeks.
- Semi-intensive: 2 hours a day, from Monday to Friday, minimum 2 weeks.
Each course is divided into different levels:
- A1-A2: common vocabulary used in everyday situations to ask for information, purchases, sites of interest, professions, etc. Students will be trained on short dialogues and conversation about their past or their environment, and things related to their immediate needs.
- B1-B2: Students will work with complex texts about practical or technical arguments that belong to their field of specialization. They’ll be able to interact with native speakers fluently, and they’ll write clear and detailed texts on several topics, expressing different points of view.
- C1-C2: Students will understand the implicit concepts in complex texts; they’ll express themselves with total fluency without any effort, using language effectively in any social situation, and academic or professional environments as well. They’ll be able to write complex texts, with a proper organization and appropriate cohesion.
Contact us to receive more information about our Italian courses in Bologna.
Learning Italian in Italy is the best way to ensure a full immersion in the Italian language and culture; an excellent opportunity to practice all the skills simultaneously (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) at the same time because there’s no other option but to communicate in Italian using vocabulary in context, and talking about real things in real life-contexts. Click here to watch the video and discover more about life in Bologna.
You’ll also feel more confident with your Italian as you increase your level of competence: speaking more, understanding more, and learning more grammar and vocabulary.
You’ll have the chance to create long-lasting bonds with the Italian people and culture, which will help you persevere in your learning. From the linguistic point of view, it’s an opportunity you can’t afford to miss; keeping in touch with your Italian friends will help you practice it all year long.
Italian Courses in Bologna
We offer Italian courses for those who want to learn Italian in Bologna, a beautifully preserved ancient city, with lots of historical sites you can visit in your free time: you can have a coffee in Piazza Maggiore, a square full of cafés and classical buildings, and then visit Santo Stefano or the Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca, the Towers of Bologna, San Petronio Basilica, etc. There are thousands of places to go after your lessons.
In addition, you’ll enjoy Bologna’s cuisine, full of flavours and colours. This city is the hometown of typical dishes like tortellini and mortadella, or tagliatelle and ragù and you’ll get the chance to try all sorts of fresh pasta.
As you can see, there are lots of reasons to learn Italian in Bologna with us, so don’t hesitate anymore and contact us to receive more information about our Italian courses in Italy. We’re waiting for you!