Any stay in Italy calls for some great photographs and this article will help you out with some Italian phrases for Instagram! If you have been learning Italian in preparation for your trip to Italy or your studies in the country, you will no doubt be in need of an Italian vocabulary boost. So, let’s see some cute Italian phrases for Instagram.
Instagram is a highly popular social media site and it is a great way to share images of your daily life, especially when you are doing something exciting. When in a foreign country, it can also be an excellent and fun tool for learning Italian – as long as you caption your pictures with beautiful Italian phrases. Who knows, you might inspire others to learn Italian as well!
When in Italy, you will have a wonderful time taking pictures of the local sights, vino and delicious Italian food. The only problem comes in when you have to caption these stunning images.
Below, we have included some famous phrases for Instagram captions so that you can make your Instagram followers swoon with envy and capture photos that will bring back amazing memories later on.
Italian phrases for Instagam captions:
The following is our list of Italian phrases for Instagram that you can use. If you want to learn more Italian words and phrases, you can visit our blog where you will find many Italian love phrases and Italian friendship phrases.
- Le follie sono le uniche cose che non si rimpiangono mai. (Follies are the only things we never regret.) – Oscar Wilde
- Un giorno senza un sorriso è un giorno perso. (A Day Without Laughter is a Day Wasted.) – Charlie Chaplin
- Si vede bene solo con il cuore. L’essenziale è invisibile agli occhi. (It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.) – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
- Non piangere perché è finita. Sorridi perché è successo. (Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened) – Gabriel García Márquez
- Guarda in alto verso le stelle, non in basso verso i tuoi piedi. (Look up at the stars and not down at your feet.) – Stephen Hawking
- Se giudichi le persone, non avrai il tempo di amarle. (If you judge people, you have no time to love them.) – Mother Teresa.
- La vita è quello che ti succede mentre sei impegnato a fare altri programmi. (Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.) – John Lennon
- Sii il cambiamento che vuoi vedere nel mondo. (Be the change you want to see in the world.) – Mahatma Gandhi
- La bellezza è ovunque, ma non tutti la possono vedere. (Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.) – Confucius
As you can see, these beautiful Italian phrases are highly inspirational and can be used to caption your favorite photographs on Instagram. Travelling is a wonderful way to broaden your horizons, experience something new and learn a new language!
If you want to discover more Italian phrases for Instagram, click here.
Obviously, it will take some time to memorise all of these famous Italian phrases, but once they are familiar to you, they will come in handy very often.
And remember that if you want to practise Italian with a native and qualified teacher, our school offers one-to-one Italian lessons for beginners and for those who want to brush up on their Italian!