Would you like to learn how to say happy birthday and best wishes in Italian? Today we are going to help you discover it with our new post. Learning a foreign language is always rewarding and with our Italian lessons you will have the opportunity to be part of a new cultural experience, getting to know a new country and its language: Italian. Our Italian teachers will help you in this amazing process.
With the following sentences you’ll be able to say happy birthday, best wishes and other useful expressions that are very common in Italian.
How to say happy birthday in Italian
- Buon Compleanno! / Happy birthday!
- Tanti Auguri! / Best wishes!
- Auguroni! / Best wishes!
- Spero che tuttti i tuoi desideri si avverino. / May all your wishes come true!
- Ti auguro tutta la felicità del mondo. / I wish you all the happiness in the world!
If you feel like singing “happy birthday” in Italian, click here; you’ll have the lyrics to practice whenever you want. Besides, if you want to learn more Italian and want to have a free trial lesson, please contact us and we will give you more information about our Italian courses.
More congratulations in Italian
- Congratulazioni agli sposi! / Congratulations to the newlyweds!
- Buon anniversario di matrimonio! / Happy wedding anniversary!
- Felice anniversario! / Happy anniversary!
- Dopo tanti anni insieme, siete ancora inseparabili. I nostri migliori auguri! / After so many years together, you are still inseparable. We wish you the best!
If anyone achieved a goal, you may express your best wishes using one of these expressions:
- Compimenti dottore! / Congratulations! (The Italian word dottore is used to refer to someone who has graduated from university. For women, we use dottoressa instead)
- Congratulazioni per il risultato dei tuoi esami! / Congratulations for your exam results!
- Buona fortuna nel mondo del lavoro. / Good luck in the world of work!
- Ti auguro il meglio! / I wish you the best!
We hope you have enjoyed our post about how to say happy birthday and best wishes in Italian and if you want to discover more about the Italian language, please contact us and start learning Italian with our Italian tutors today!